A picture journey of Integration: Putting pieces together. Our Syrian friends in 2016 ….
1. English tutoring – We start with the basics
2. A Spring walk along Lake Ontario
3. Together we help the community – cleaning at the Day Care
4. First Canadian BBQ – We are getting to know each other better
5. McMichaels Art Gallery – Visit and Walk
6. Working together in the Garden
7. Aga Khan Museum – We share a tiny bit of Syrian history
8. Christmas Bazaar Fundraiser to help refugees – Many people, one goal
9. Team Building – we learn how to rock climb and aid each other
The Support Team for Syrian Families is grateful for all the support.